Chicken Bone Broth Kit
Bone Broth often used to cook vegetables in, used as bases for various sauces, soups, and gravies, and consumed for multiple health reasons. Kit makes about 2 to 3 batches depending on consumption process.
- Acts as a natural anti-ager
- Gut and digestive health
- Contains natural magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium, essential for bone strength
- Joint protection and pain reliever
- Contains natural glycine, found to improve sleep and reduce fatigue
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Hormone balance
- Helps boost immune function
How To Make:
Bone broth made by adding cold water and any desired herbs, and legumes. Bring to a slow boil; reduce heat until mixture is just at a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 3-4 hours, skimming foam as necessary. Let cool; strain broth and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Skim fat from surface. Bone broth kit can make 2-3 batches.
All Eggleston Farms product is. . .
- Kentucky Proud
- Pasture Raised, Free- Range Chicken
- Antibiotic Free and Hormone Free
- Raised with Care